Flattering blog post by the homie gregdek. Go get your micro-qa on!
I don’t know how many people have actually met Vic Iglesias, our Quality Hobo. Here’s what he looks like in his natural habitat:
It’s really super important not to make Quality Hobo angry. Let me assure you from personal experience: no one wants that.
Here are some things that make Quality Hobo angry (and that you should, therefore, avoid):
- Stealing Quality Hobo’s cigarettes, electronic or otherwise.
- Remarking upon Quality Hobo’s resemblance to a certain celebrity.
- Wasting Quality Hobo’s time with questions about which test cases are most recent.
- Wasting Quality Hobo’s time by writing tests that don’t integrate into Eutester.
- Wasting Quality Hobo’s time with questions on how to build your QA environment.
- Wasting Quality Hobo’s time in any way at all.
Here’s what I’m saying: it was only a matter of time before our Hobo got mixed up with a Vagrant.
View original post 391 more words